The Undersecretary of Ports and Marine Affairs at the Ministry of Transport and Communications - Said bin Hamdoon Al Harthy has stated that the Oman-based Al Hallaniyat Island harbour project worth $100m has been delayed.
What does MITOC stand for?
MITOC stands for Ministry of Transport and Communications (Finland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MITOC
We have 1 other meaning of MITOC in our Acronym Attic
- Michigan Inter-Governmental Trade Network
- Marine Corps Information Technology and Network Operations Center
- Millimetre and Infrared Testagrigia Observatory (Italy)
- Minimum Interval TakeOff (aviation)
- Motor Industry Training Organisation (New Zealand)
- Multicenter Italian Trial in Ovarian Cancer (clinical research)
- Man-Portable Interoperable Tactical Operations Center (trademark of Tacticon Research Corporation)
- Map Integration and Test Operations Center (NASA)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Outing Club
- Military Intelligence Tactical Operations Center
- Missile Technical Operations Communications (Vandenberg AFB Launch Complex Four West)
- Member Institute of Training and Occupational Learning (UK)
- Missile-Torpedo, Surface-Launched
- Menominee Indian Tribe of Wisconsin
- Malaysia International Tuna Port Sdn. Bhd. (Batu Maung, Malaysia)
- Management, Integration, Transition and Plans
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Press
- Master Intern Training Plan
- Master of Information Technology Program
- Mediterranean Institute Theatre Program (Valletta, Malta)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The consent for building a water airport is issued by the Ministry of Transport and Communications to an individual or firm that has concluded a deal for buying a building land for a tourist development zone with the Agency for Tourism Promotion and has received a permit from the Ministry of Environment.
Summary: Muscat: Ministry of Transport and Communications Monday signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Port .
The Ministry of Transport and Communications said that the Macedonian-Bosnian mixed commission for international road traffic signed a protocol that cancels the quota of licenses for third countries that the two countries have so far exchanged, which means that from 1 January 2013, the bilateral and transit transport and transport to and from third countries for transporters from Macedonia and Bosnia and Herzegovina will be fully liberalized, that is, free of a license regime.
Muscat: The Ministry of Transport and Communications will organise an introductory meeting tomorrow to create awareness on its current and future projects in the North and South Al Batinah governorates.
The Turkish air company appealed to Vice Prime Minister Joomart Otorbaev saying the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Kyrgyz Republic did not issue the letter of permission for launch of the transit flight Istanbul-Bishkek-Ulan Bator.
The Ministry of Transport and Communications has issued a road monograph that would serve as an information and direction tool for users.