BAGHDAD / NINA / Ministry of Transport announced that it inspected a new Iranian plane after at Baghdad International Airport.
What does MOTRS stand for?
MOTRS stands for Ministry of Transport (Vietnam)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOTRS
- Mercenaries of the Republic (gaming clan)
- Mercenaries of the Republic (Star Wars gaming clan)
- Middle of the Road
- Midwest Offroad Trail Riders
- Mirror of the Realm (gaming clan)
- Mirror of the Realm (gaming)
- Monty On The Run (gaming)
- Multiple Object Tracking Radar
- Mutual Ostracod Temperature Range (zoology)
- Master of Occupational Therapy, Registered, Licensed
- Modular Over the Road System (trucking)
- Man on the Street
- Manasota Operation Troop Support (Bradenton, FL)
- Map of the Soul (BTS album)
- Marine Operational Training Squadron (US Marine Corps)
- Match of the Season (gaming)
- Member of Technical Staff
- Member of the Opposite Sex
- Mensa of the South (magazine)
- Message Object Time Stamp
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Bucharest: Romania's Ministry of Transport on Friday launched the sale of a 51-percent stake .
RELATED ARTICLES: Galfar shareholders approve rights issue | Galfar Engineering wins OMR39 million harbour deal | Mott wins work on $350m Oman desalination plant The $100m Al Hallaniyat Island harbour project in Oman has suffered a delay, according to Said bin Hamdoon Al Harthy, Undersecretary of Ports and Marine Affairs at the Ministry of Transport and Communications.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The British Columbia Ministry of Transport has approved Allan Block Corp.
The Ministry of Transport and Communications has not signed the agreement with China on handover of Ishtamberdy gold mine.
24-hour control of the transport of passengers and goods at borders is provided through the upgraded one-stop shop system on permits for import, export and transit of goods and tariff quotas (EXIM system), which is now an electronic link between the Ministry of Transport and Communications and the Customs Administration.
NTC is an entity of the Iraqi Ministry of Transport.
Carlos El Hachem, general manager of Able's land transport services, said: "This landmark deal is the fruit of a close and assiduous cooperation between Able and the Ministry of Transport culminating into a public-private venture whose prospects are very promising.