She expressed the program's readiness to back efforts of the Ministry of Public Sector Development to launch the "Government Leaders Forum" and strengthen the role of the "Institute of Public Administration", pointing the importance of programs carried out by the ministry to develop the public sector.
What does MoPSD stand for?
MoPSD stands for Ministry of Public Sector Development (Jordan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Mission Operations Planning System (US NASA)
- Missouri Office of Prosecution Services
- Mobile Office Personal Space
- Mobile Post System
- Model Oilspill Prediction System
- Mothers Of Preschoolers
- Multiple Operator Station
- Maryland Office of Problem Solving Courts
- Maximum Operational Passenger Seating Configuration (EU)
- Missouri Public Service Commission
- 3- (N-Morpholino)-2-Hydroxypropanesulfonic Acid
- Multi Objective Particle Swarm Optimisation
- Ministry of Public Sector Development (Jordan)
- Management and Operation of Public Services Section (various universities)
- Mission Operations Planning and Scheduling System (NASA)
- Mission Operations Planning and Support System
- Ministry of Public Security (Vietnam)
- Mobile Offshore Production and Storage Unit (Perisai Petroleum Technology Bhd.)
- Maltos Ordino Pagalbos Tarnyba (Lithuanian: Order of Malta Helpdesk; Catholic church; Lithuania)
- Melbourne & Olympic Parks Trust (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The main counterparts for the project are the Ministry of Finance, Income and Sales Tax Department, General Budget Department, Jordan Customs, and the Ministry of Public Sector Development 2011 Jordan Press & publishing Co.
The number of cabinet ministers did change however, from 30 to 31, with the Ministry of Public Sector Development separating from the Ministry of Mega-Projects.
Called the "Drivers Automated Test System," the project, which is funded by the Challenge Fund at the Ministry of Public Sector Development, is located at Amman's Drivers and Vehicles Licensing Department (DVLD) in Marka.
During the meeting, Civil Service Bureau representatives and Ministry of Public Sector Development officials also presented their proposals on measuring training impact, human resources and improvement in governmental services.
The official spokesman at the Ministry of Public Sector Development (MoPSD) Mr Sa'ad Al-Amour, said that the (MoPSD) is responsible for the administrative monitoring as it tries to develop the framework of the public sector and has many programs to improve the functionality of the government.
working hours, he said, should be used to benefit citizens and provide services for them, adding that the procedures adopted by the Ministry of Public Sector Development will ensure restoring the service for employees whose duties require access to serve the public interest.
Onofrei said that the Jordanian- Romanian relations are distinguished in the various fields and stressed the importance of the projects implemented by the Ministry of Public Sector Development.