The primary contenders in the battle are the Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications and the Ministry of International Trade and Industry.
What does MPTC stand for?
MPTC stands for Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications (Cambodia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MPTC
We have 52 other meanings of MPTC in our Acronym Attic
- Motion Pictures Theatre Associations of Canada
- Military Personnel and Transportation Assistance Office
- Mississippi Procurement Technical Assistance Program
- Maktab Perguruan Tuanku Bainun (Malay: Tuanku Bainun Teacher Training College)
- Membership and Professional Training Board (British Psychological Society; Leicester, East Midlands, England, UK)
- Microelectronics and Photonics Testbed
- Ministry of Post, Telecommunications and Broadcasting (South Africa)
- Manitoba Provincial Tenpin Bowling Association (Canada)
- Management Protocol Technical Committee (web services)
- Melting Pot Theatre Company (New York, NY)
- Missing Payroll Time Cards
- Moraine Park Technical College (Wisconsin)
- Multi-Purpose Training Center (various universities)
- Manpower, Personnel, & Training Concept Document
- Midline Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma
- Magnetic Porous Tricalcium Phosphate Ceramics
- Memory Protocol Translator Device
- Motion Picture and TV Development (Washington, DC)
- Madhya Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation (India)
- MPTER Model with Deposition and Settling of Pollutants
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications provided financial support to TAO out of its revised fiscal 1996 budget.
The opening ceremonies included officials from some of China's most important agencies and institutions, including the BUPT, the State Planning Commission (SPC), the Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications (MPT), the Ministry of Electronics Industry (MEI), the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation (MOFTEC), along with senior Northern Telecom executives.
The nationwide packet-switched network will interconnect with China's national public data network, CHINAPAC, operated by the Chinese Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications (MPT).
VN), is an affiliated unit of the Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications.
Sprint provided the very first electronic messaging systems to the Chinese Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications for the Shanghai and Beijing provinces," said Jim Thomas, vice president and general manager, South Asia/Pacific for Sprint International, Sprint's global telecommunications subsidiary.
In December, 2000, CS NOW, a subsidiary of PCCW Japan, was awarded a CS110 digital broadcasting license by the Japanese Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications (now Ministry of Public Management, Home Affairs, Posts and Telecommunications).
We are very grateful to the Japanese Government and the Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications for granting us this license.