The meeting was attended by Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman bin Abdulaziz, Assistant Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources for Petroleum Affairs, Prince Faisal bin Turki bin Abdulaziz, Advisor to the Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources, and a number of senior officials of the Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources.
What does MOPMR stand for?
MOPMR stands for Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources (Syria)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Munich Open Pinball League (Germany)
- Mobility Plan
- Mixer Oscillator Phase-Locked Loop (digital television tuner; Zarlink Semiconductor)
- Mantle of Praise Ministries (Beavercreek, OH)
- Massey-Omura Parallel Multiplier
- Microsoft Office Picture Manager
- Miniature Optical Power Monitor
- Multi-Objective Programming Model
- Multiple Online Personality Management
- Ministry of Primary and Mass Education (Bangladesh)
- Modular Pack Mine System
- Mercy Oakland Hospital Physicians Network (Oakland County, Michigan)
- MOP Environmental Solutions, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Ministry of Planning and National Development (Kenya)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas (India)
- My Own Personal Net Thing (website)
- Maintenance of Plant Operations
- Manual of Permitted Operations (oil & gas production facitlites)
- Master of the Painfully Obvious
- Maternal Obesity and Pregnancy Outcome Project (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources of Turkmenistan provides centralized management of field development and rational use of mineral resources, as well as implementation of the unified state policy in this area.
The Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources has unveiled plans to implement a massive project connecting homes with piped cooking gas throughout the Kingdom.
4 billion," according to a report of the Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources.
Saudi Arabia, meanwhile, is opening up its oil refining sector to private capital, an official of the Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources on Nov.
Decisions and approvals have to pass from the ministry of petroleum and mineral resources to the Supreme Council in charge of the sector.
The meeting was attended by Prince Faisal bin Turki bin Abdulaziz, Advisor at Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources, and a number of officials.