April 09 (Saba)- The Ministry of Oil and Minerals has Regained $ 45 million for the benefit of the state from the French company Total.
What does MOM stand for?
MOM stands for Ministry of Oil and Minerals (Yemen)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOM
We have 211 other meanings of MOM in our Acronym Attic
- Militia Of Montana
- Milk of Magnesia
- Mind Over Matter (NIDA youth drug abuse program)
- Mind Over Matter, Inc.
- Mini Optical Mouse (various companies)
- Minions of Mirth (Mmorpg computer game)
- Minister of Music
- Ministry of Magic (Harry Potter)
- Ministry of Manpower (Singapore)
- Ministry of Mayhem (iTV Saturday morning kids TV show)
- Minobschmash (Ministry of General Machine Building, USSR)
- Minutes Of Meeting
- Mise En Ordre de Marche (Informatique)
- Missiles of Magic (gaming)
- Mission of Mercy (various locations)
- Mission Omega Matrix (The Famous Jett Jackson TV show)
- Mission Operations Manager (NASA)
- Mission Operations Meeting
- Missouri Meerschaum Company (maker of corncob pipes)
- Mixed Orientation Marriage (straight person married to a gay person)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The third Oil, Gas and Minerals Conference (OGM Conference), organised by the Ministry of Oil and Minerals, will offer 21 investment opportunities in the field of oil and gas and 10 others in the field of minerals and rocks.
Following the meeting, a memorandum of understanding was signed by the Ministry of Oil and Minerals and Turkish Lydia Company for Investment.
SANA'A, April 26 (Saba) - Ministry of Oil and Minerals and Geopetrol International Holding Inc.