The delegation is expected to hold a number of meeting with representatives of the Ministry of National education of Turkey, Religious Affairs Council of Turkey and other state agencies in Ankara, Bursa and Istanbul.
What does MONE stand for?
MONE stands for Ministry of National Education (Turkey)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MONE
We have 2 other meanings of MONE in our Acronym Attic
- Multiuser Orthogonal Nyquist Criterion
- Monitoring and Control
- Ministry of National Defence (various nations)
- Modified Newtonian Dynamics (missing dark matter theory)
- Mobile Networks Design Acquisition and Implementation
- Monica and Chandler (Friends TV show characters)
- Massachusetts Organization of Nurse Executives
- Mastiffs of New England (dogs)
- Michigan Organization of Nurse Executives
- Ministry of National Economy (Oman)
- Monsoon Numerical Experimentation Group
- Marché des Options Négociables de Paris
- Ministry of National Education and Sport (Poland)
- Molecular Nonthermal Excitation Spectrometry
- Mobile Internet
- Montreal Ottawa New Emerging Team (clinical study; Canada)
- Multi-Wavelength Optical Network
- Money Exchange
- Monsoon Experiment
- Matter Organic Non-Glycerol
Samples in periodicals archive:
7 mln), implemented in partnership with the ministry of national education, higher education and executive training.
Many other reforms took place; under one, the "Law of Unification of Educational Institutions," which was ratified on March 3, 1924, all schools were annexed to the Ministry of National Education and Culture.
All of the teacher education programs are intended to educate prospective teachers for the schools of the Ministry of National Education, which has centralized curricula throughout the country.
Turkish employment institutions and the Ministry of National Education typically determined the qualifications that service providers must possess.
and Colonel Adrinkaye Allao Dounia, Director of Health and HIV/AIDS Coordinator, Ministry of Defense Kouladingar Kaha Dakor, Coordinator of AIDS and Population Unit, Ministry of Communication Mbaindingatoloum Rawei Elise, Coordinator of AIDS Unit, Ministry of Social Action and Family Affairs Moulkogue Boulo Felix, Coordinator of AIDS Unit, Ministry of National Education Non-Governmental Sector/Civil Society A.