He affirmed that the government takes all possible measures to combat Israeli settlement products, through the Ministry of National Economy, customs control, and other monitoring mechanisms, to ensure the strictest monitoring of the entry of these products in the Palestinian and even international market.
What does MONE stand for?
MONE stands for Ministry of National Economy (Oman)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MONE
We have 2 other meanings of MONE in our Acronym Attic
- Metropolitan Opera National Council (Seattle, WA)
- Multiuser Orthogonal Nyquist Criterion
- Monitoring and Control
- Ministry of National Defence (various nations)
- Modified Newtonian Dynamics (missing dark matter theory)
- Mobile Networks Design Acquisition and Implementation
- Monica and Chandler (Friends TV show characters)
- Massachusetts Organization of Nurse Executives
- Mastiffs of New England (dogs)
- Michigan Organization of Nurse Executives
- Ministry of National Education (Turkey)
- Monsoon Numerical Experimentation Group
- Marché des Options Négociables de Paris
- Ministry of National Education and Sport (Poland)
- Molecular Nonthermal Excitation Spectrometry
- Mobile Internet
- Montreal Ottawa New Emerging Team (clinical study; Canada)
- Multi-Wavelength Optical Network
- Money Exchange
- Monsoon Experiment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Palestinian Monetary Authority and the Ministry of National Economy approved the proposals for merger.
The Ministry of National Economy took the issue seriously and announced new measures to reduce prices including a list of prices for basic needs and commodities.
The ministry of national economy has denied this suggestion, noting that such use of the reserve is strictly forbidden.
7 per cent at the end of April compared to a year earlier, according to statistics released by the Ministry of National Economy.
A delegation from the Palestinian Ministry of National Economy visited on Monday the Jordan Chamber of Commerce to look at accreditation of certificates of origin.
2 million in the year-earlier period, data from the Ministry of National Economy showed.
The new award was unveiled at a press conference held in the Ministry of National Economy under the auspices of H E Mohammed Nasser al Khusaibi, Secretary General of the Ministry of National Economy and Chairman of the ITA board of directors; H E Sheikh al Fahdel Mohammed al Harthy, Undersecretary for Development Affairs at Ministry of National Economy and Deputy Chairman of the ITA board of directors; and Dr Salim al Ruzaiqi, CEO of ITA.