3,511 crore to the Ministry of Minority Affairs, which is an increase of 12 percent over the BE and 60 percent over the RE of 2012-13.
What does MoMA stand for?
MoMA stands for Ministry of Minority Affairs (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MoMA
We have 12 other meanings of MoMA in our Acronym Attic
- Must Obey Me
- My Organic Market (Rockville, MD)
- Mysterious Origins of Man (archeology TV show)
- Please Wait A Moment
- Method of Moments Electric Field Integral Equation
- Method of Moments Magnetic Field Integral Equation
- Maintenance Operations Management User
- Method of Moments / Forward-Backward
- Message-Oriented Middleware Association
- Michigan Open Meetings Act
- Moms on a Mission for Autism (Marion, SC)
- Museum Of Modern Art (New York City, NY, USA)
- My Own Modular Architecture (Intel)
- Museum of Modern Art (NYC; temporary location in Queens through 2005)
- Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries (South Korea)
- Mobile Mine Assembly Group
- Museum of Modern Art Kyoto (Kyoto, Japan)
- Messages of Moderation and Love
- Mind Over Mountain Adventure Race (Canada)
- Monitoring of the Mid-Atlantic Ridge
Samples in periodicals archive:
Senior banking officials confirmed to M AIL T ODAY that the ministry of minority affairs and the Reserve Bank of India are working out modalities for " establishing Islamic banking institutions to benefit the community without tinkering with the Islamic code of belief on banking".
The Ministry of Minority Affairs had set up the education scholarship scheme in 2008-09.
The idea is said to have materialised after the Planning Commission asked the ministry of minority affairs to provide details about the progress of the programme.
He said the new Ministry of National Harmony was formed after the devolution of Ministry of Minority Affairs to acknowledge the sacrifices and services of minorities to promote peace, patience and tolerance for creating an understanding and brotherhood among the people of different schools of thought.
The percentage expenditure with respect to the total amount released to the 20 States/ UTs under the Multi-sectoral Development Programme (MsDP) of the the Ministry of Minority Affairs has reached 75.
The Jamaat demanded that this scheme should be made Muslim specific so that it may address the problem of Muslim backwardness and the Ministry of Minority Affairs must spend the total amount of budget.
In recognition of his outstanding efforts for peace and harmony in the society he has received awards from Ministry of Minority Affairs on the longstanding struggle for Peace and Interfaith harmony in the country; National Network of Interfaith and Peace on untiring efforts on Peace and Interfaith harmony in the country; Interfaith Peace Council Pakistan; Hindu Community; Certificates from numerous organisations.