There are about 150 employees from the office of the presidency and the Ministry of Local Development, who answer citizens' inquiries and complaints within a week.
What does MoLD stand for?
MoLD stands for Ministry of Local Development (Nepal)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MoLD
We have 1 other meaning of MoLD in our Acronym Attic
- Modular Linux and Adaptive Runtime (computing; various schools)
- Ministry of Lands Agriculture and Rural Resettlement (Zimbabwe)
- Museum of London Archaeology Service
- Management of Learning Committee (EU)
- Monocyte-Derived Langerhans Cells (microbiology)
- Mothers of Lost Children (Davis, CA)
- Music of Life Church (Kimberly, WI)
- More or Less in Charterer's Option (shipping)
- More or Less Charterer's Option (shipping)
- Ministry of Livestock Development (Kenya)
- Modem On Line Diagnostics (used by telcos to check data transmission speed of a telephone line)
- Modernization of Land Data Systems (geographical information system; institute)
- Managed Online Learning Environment (UK)
- Manoeuvre Operations in a Littoral Environment (AU)
- Mellowed Out Luncheon Explorers
- Military Overlay Editor (Environmental Systems Research Institute)
- Ministry of Labour and Employment
- Multichannel Operational Line Evaluator (US DoD)
- Molecular Organic Light Emitting Diode
- Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries Development (Kenya)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ministry of Local Development is the ministry we belong to, the Ministry of Finance is pressing for some of our incentive payments not to be paid out so that we're not a burden on the budget, while the Ministry of Administrative Development is resisting our being appointed as permanent state administrative employees so that we do not increase the current number, which stands at 6 million," El-Badawy said.
They torched a vehicle belonging to the Ministry of Local Development at Chabahil, vandalised a vehicle of Nepal Telecom and a vehicle of Lalitpur Customs Office at Siphal this morning.
The Government has decided to stop the Gamal Mubarak Project for Upgrading 1,000 Al-Gomhuria quoted Poor Villages because it bears the name of the younger son of ex-President Hosni Mubarak, an official in the Ministry of Local Development Ministry as saying.
Therefore, even if the Ministry of Local Development decided to give its employees a raise in their salaries, it can't be applied before the new fiscal year, which starts in July.
In a bid to calm them down, the Secretary-General for Local Administration in the Ministry of Local Development, Amr el-Dessouqi, has assured employees of the two former governorates that their wages will not be affected by the decision.
It was reported that the Ministry of Local Development had decided to terminate contracts with three foreign garbage collection companies after they failed to perform.