During the meeting of the Higher Committee for Relief on Wednesday, al-Shammat said that agreements with international organizations will be a priority for the Committee, and that there will be more cooperation with the Ministry of Local Administration for relief work.
What does MOLA stand for?
MOLA stands for Ministry of Local Administration (UN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MOLA
We have 10 other meanings of MOLA in our Acronym Attic
- More Or Less
- Motor Over Load (electronics)
- Motorola Online
- Muscle of Love (Alice Cooper album)
- Mystery Of Life
- Molecular Weight
- Major Orchestra Librarians Association (est. 1983; Philadelphia, PA)
- Mars Orbiter Laser Altimeter
- Meeting of Officials on Land Administration (UN Economic Commission for Europe)
- Ministry of Legal Affairs (various locations)
- Missoula Outdoor Learning Adventures
- Museum of Living Artists (Germany)
- Museum of Latin American Art
- Mobile Laboratory (Lunar)
- Multidimensional On-line Analytical Processing
- Ministry of Land and Resources (China)
- Modular Linux and Adaptive Runtime (computing; various schools)
- Ministry of Lands Agriculture and Rural Resettlement (Zimbabwe)
- Museum of London Archaeology Service
- Management of Learning Committee (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among these procedures is specifying the needs of each district based on the required specialization, in coordination with the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Civil Service and the Ministry of Local Administration.
The Palestinian Ministry of Local Administration had summoned the descendents of the building's owner, urging them to find a solution to the problem.
He indicated that many temporary housing centers were rehabilitated in cooperation with the Ministry of Local Administration, adding that a committee was formed to supervise the return of displaced people and facilitating the delivery of aid across the border.
123) for 2012 was issued Monday appointing Kamal Mohammed al-Ba'dani as an undersecretary for Ministry of Local Administration for institutional and human development sector.
Transfers This report comes less than a month after the Education Ministry transferred 1,200 teachers wearing the niqab from academic posts to administrative positions at the Ministry of Local Administration.
During a workshop held by the Ministry of Local Administration on following up on work in citizens' service centers, Premier al-Halqi referred to the efforts exerted to add a number of new services to these centers in coordination with the relevant ministries and bodies with the aim of simplifying the procedures and reducing citizens' burdens through following up on their paperwork.
The Ministry of Local Administration appointed Mohamed Al-Filahi, a former officer at the Republican Guard, as the head of Al-Hada' district, two weeks ago and asked the resignation of Abd Al-Wahab Al-Mashraqi in the context of the incident.