She added that the sponsorship of the President to the conference affirms the Presidency's concern over the role being played by the Ministry of Justice .
What does MOJ stand for?
MOJ stands for Ministry of Justice (various countries)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOJ
We have 2 other meanings of MOJ in our Acronym Attic
- Motor-Operated Isolation Valve
- Membranous Obstruction of the Inferior Vena Cava
- Ministry of Irrigation and Water Development (Malawi)
- Mission Operations and Integration Working Group
- Ministry of Irrigation and Water Resources (Egypt)
- Machine On Job
- Mak on Jer (Malaysian slang)
- Memorandum of Justification
- Metering Over Junction
- Ministries of Jesus (Edmond, OK; Henderon Hills Baptist Church; healing center)
- Miscarriage of Justice
- Mojave (Amtrak station code; Mojave, CA)
- Moment of Joy
- Mojave National Preserve (US National Park Service)
- Movement for Justice in Africa
- Men of Justice and Compassion Association (Ogden, UT)
- Ministry of Justice and Constitutional Affairs
- Ministry of Justice and Home Affairs (Mongolia)
- Ministry of Justice and Human Rights (various countries)
- Malaysian Online Journal of Instructional Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
BAGHDAD/ Aswat al-Iraq: Ministry of Justice spokesman disclosed today that 792 convicts were released at the end of their sentence at the ministry's prisons.
Baghdad (NINA) - Chairman of Parliament's Human Rights Committee, Saleem al-Jabouri, doubted the figures announced by the Ministry of Justice about the number of released female prisoners.
The memorandum states that the Ministry of Justice of Kyrgyzstan and the Ministry of Justice of Korea agree on information and data exchange on judicial issues of mutual interests.
Saudi Business Machines (SBM), a leading provider of IT services and solutions, has established an internal network at Information Center project at the Ministry of Justice in Saudi Arabia within a record time of nine months.
Essam Shiha, vice president of Sales Department at SBM said: "We are delighted to be working with the Ministry of Justice in this huge project, and we are proud to be part of this success, which will help to transfer transactions and work affairs efficiently and instantly through the Ministry of Justice.
Manama, June 3 (BNA) -- The Ministry of Justice and Islamic affairs and Endowment has announced its intention of filing a case on dissolving the Islamic Work Society '' Amal'' which violated the constitution and laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain.