Salah welcomed the Inspector-General, and discussed with him ways of cooperation and coordination between the Ministry of Human Rights Affairs and the General Inspectorate.
What does MHR stand for?
MHR stands for Ministry of Human Rights (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MHR
We have 75 other meanings of MHR in our Acronym Attic
- Mean Hull Roughness (sailing)
- Medical and Health Research
- Medical Hair Restoration
- Medical History Review
- Member of the House of Representatives
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Michigan House Republicans
- Mid-Hants Railway (heritage railway; Hampshire, UK)
- Mike Hailwood Replica (model of Ducati motorcycle)
- Mile High Resistance
- Missouri Historical Review (State Historical Society of Missouri)
- Mobile Home Residential (zoning)
- Mori Hills Reit (Japan)
- Multi-Hop Relay
- Multiple Head Registration
- Murder House Records (band)
- Medical and Health Research Programme (European Economic Community)
- Manduca Hormone Receptor 3
- Maine Human Rights Act
- Malta Hotels and Restaurants Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The government's endeavour was aimed to safeguard women from acid throwing, sexual harassment, domestic violence and honour killing, said an official of ministry of human rights while talking to reporter here on Tuesday.
In comments about the statement issued on August 23 on Nabeel Rajab who was sentenced to three years in prison, the Ministry of Human Rights Affairs said that "Bahrain respects Mr Nabeel Rajab as a citizen defending human rights, as well as his human rights activities.
In a key speech during the founding meeting for promoting human rights, organized by Yemeni Ministry of Human Rights, Basindwah said that the U.
BARDO (TAP) - "The Committee of Martyrs of the Revolution has the exclusive right to draw up the official list of martyrs and wounded of the Revolution," the Ministry of Human Rights and Transitional Justice said in a statement released Thursday.
BAGHDAD/ Aswat al-Iraq: Chairman of Parliamentary Human Rights Commission expected today that the Ministry of Human Rights might be cancelled in the coming government formation, in the light of forming a specialized commission for human rights.
Organised by Bahrain's Ministry of Human Rights and Social Development and Milset Asia, the second Expo Sciences Asia will run until April 12 at Bahrain International Exhibition & Convention Centre (BIECC).