RATTLED by the outrage over incidents of violence and sexual assault on girls, the ministry of human resource development is trying to do whatever little it can to address concerns on women's safety in the country.
What does MoHRD stand for?
MoHRD stands for Ministry of Human Resource Development (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Mohorovicic Discontinuity
- Model of Human Occupation Screening Tool
- Metro Olografix Hacking Party (Italy; conference)
- Ministry of Health and Population
- Medal of Honor Pacific Assault (video game)
- Minnesota Oncology Hematology Professional Association (St. Paul, MN)
- Michigan Organization for Human Rights
- Ministry of Human Resources (Malaysia)
- Ministry of Human Rights (Iraq)
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Medal of Honor: Rising Sun (game)
- Missouri House Rabbit Society (Greenwood, MO)
- Medal of Honor: Spearhead (game)
- Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (science fiction)
- Minister of Health and Sanitation (various nations)
- Ministry of Home Security (UK)
- Mississippi Office of Homeland Security (Jackson, MS)
- Moanalua High School (Moanalua, Hawaii)
- Mount Olive High School (Flanders, NJ)
- Ministry of Health and Social Affairs (Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shagufta Jumani, MNA on Monday recommended and asked the Secretary, Ministry of Human Resource Development to make efforts for the purpose and convey the recommendations of the committee to the quarter concerned.
Presidential awards for classical Tamil are instituted by the Ministry of Human Resource Development to give due recognition and honour to distinguished scholars who have made outstanding contribution to classical Tamil language and literature.
LAHORE -- Federal Secretary, Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD) Muhammad Ahsan has issued directions to complete the Employees Old Age Benefits Institution's hotel project before July 2014.
India's Union Ministry of Human Resource Development is yet to sanction funds meant for further developmental activities in the Malappuram center.
Officials of the CBSE and Ministry of Human Resource Development in India officially announced an international syllabus that has been on the cards since last year and will be introduced in phases from the 2011-2012 academic year in selected schools that apply for an affiliation.
Thomas Mathew, principal of Our Own High School Sharjah -- Boys Branch, has been awarded the CBSE Teacher Award, 2008, and Aziz Akhtar, Principal of Our Own Indian School, has received the National Teacher Award 2008 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development has declared the Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara University (JSSU), Mysore, Karnataka, as deemed university under section 3 of University Grants Commission Act 1956.