Low, ** Laura Burton, ** and George Broukhanski ** * University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin, USA; ([dagger]) Animal Health Laboratory, Guelph, Ontario, Canada; ([double dagger]) Canadian Science Centre for Human and Animal Health, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada; ([section]) Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food, and Rural Affairs, Guelph, Ontario, Canada; ([paragraph]) Swine Services Group, Stratford, Ontario, Canada; (#) Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care, Clinton, Ontario, Canada; and ** Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care, Toronto, Ontario, Canada Address for correspondence: Christopher W.
What does MHLTC stand for?
MHLTC stands for Ministry of Health and Long Term Care (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Maritime Homeland Security (US)
- Mental Hygiene Legal Service
- Mid-Hudson Library System (Hudson Valley of New York State)
- Military History Lecture Series (Northern Kentucky University; Highland Heights, KY)
- Modular Horizontal Launching System
- More Haste Less Speed
- Mean Hearing Level at Speech Frequencies
- Mental Health Land Trust (Alaska)
- Minocqua-Hazelhurst-Lake Tomahawk Elementary School (Minocqua, WI)
- Muir Heritage Land Trust (Martinez, CA)
- Master of Health Communication
- Mental Health Litigation Unit
- Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton
- Mean High Low Water (tide level)
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (Japan; formerly Ministry of Health and Welfare, MHW)
- Major Hazards Legislation Working Party
- Mac Header Handling Module
- Machine Highest Mechatronics (carousel screen printing machines; Austria)
- Machinery Health Management
- Married Hispanic Male
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Review of the Problem-Gambling and the Responsible-Gaming Strategy of the Government of Ontario: report to the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care and the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade.
was awarded the Dryden contract under the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care program to develop 2,000 new long-term care beds in the province.