The document is available at the Ministry of Gender Equality and Child Welfare as well as on the ministry's website.
What does MGECW stand for?
MGECW stands for Ministry of Gender Equality and Child Welfare (Namibia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Manitoba Geothermal Energy Alliance (Canada)
- Manitoba Government Employees' Association (Canada)
- Michigan Geothermal Energy Association
- Monona Grove Education Association (Monona, WI)
- Maize Genetics Executive Committee
- Mammary Gland Epithelial Cell (veterinary microbiology)
- Midwest Geriatric Education Center (now Wisconsin Geriatric Education Center)
- Minnesota Government Engineers Council
- Model Guidelines Expert Committee
- Modified Galactose Elimination Capacity
- Microarray and Gene Expression Data Society
- Microarray Gene Expression Data
- Multidevice Graphics Editor
- Microarray Gene Expression Database group meeting (Stanford University; Palo Alto, CA)
- Mountain Girls Education Development Program (Pakistan)
- Madison Gas and Electric
- Methodology for Generating Efficiency and Effectiveness Measures
- Maasai Girls Education Fund
- Mahathma Gandhi Education Foundation (India)
- Massachusetts Green Energy Fund (Brookline, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ministry of Gender Equality and Child Welfare has received three hundred copies of the book, which was funded by the Global Fund in conjunction with the US President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (FABRIC programme).
Currently, the Ministry of Gender Equality and Child Welfare is in the process of establishing more shelters for abused women and children.
The Ministry of Gender Equality and Child Welfare has strongly condemned recent articles and adverts in the local media where individuals attempt to sell their children or invite others to give up their children for adoption.
A full programme of events has been put together through a collaborative effort of many non-governmental organisations, the Office of the Ombudsman and the Ministry of Gender Equality and Child Welfare.
Gender-based violence (GBV) has long been swept under the mat, as it is regarded as a private matter, said Sirkka Ausiku, Permanent Secretary at the Ministry of Gender Equality and Child Welfare.
To this end the Ministry of Gender Equality and Child Welfare conducted a workshop in mid-November, inviting representatives of various government departments and regional councils as well as non-governmental organisations to come up with strategies on the implementation of the provisions in the protocol.
In 2008, the embassy arranged for a US expert on human trafficking to consult with the Ministry of Gender Equality and Child Welfare and a number of NGOs.