MINISTRY OF FOREIGN TRADE AND ECONOMIC COOPERATION (MOFTEC) http://www.
What does MOFTEC stand for?
MOFTEC stands for Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation (China)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of MOFTEC in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of Fun Suppression (humor)
- Ministry of Sound
- Multiple Organ Failure Syndrome
- Mandurah Offshore Fishing and Sailing Club (Australia)
- Ministry of Forests and Soil Conservation (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Merseyside Open Fencing Tournament (UK)
- Minimum Oil Film Thickness
- Minister of Finance and Treasury
- Ministry of Foreign Trade (various locations)
- Mayor's Office of Film, Theater and Broadcasting (New York, NY)
- Ministry of Foreign Trade and International Cooperation (Guyana)
- MiG (Mikoyan & Gurevich) Operational Flying Training Unit (India)
- Modeling Fuelwoood Savings Scenarios (environmental software)
- Maintenance of Way
- Man Of Few Words
- Military Order of Foreign Wars
- Ministry of Fish Wealth (Yemen)
- Muslim Overseas Filipino Workers (United Arab Emirates; est. 2008)
- Missouri Fisheries and Wildlife Information System
- Managed Object Framework
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Japanese delegation led by Yasushi Takase, chief of the Services Trade Division at the Foreign Ministry's Economic Affairs Bureau, will hold talks with Chinese officials headed by Yi Xiaozhun, a senior official of the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation.
The importance placed by China in increasing domestic demand through an active fiscal policy does not mean that foreign and economic trade cooperation is insignificant, Hu Chusheng, a spokesman for the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation said during a press conference.