Fishery inspectors of the Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources issued a total of 46 admission of guilt fines for illegal activities during the past holiday season, amounting to N$22,000.
What does MOFI stand for?
MOFI stands for Ministry of Fisheries (Vietnam)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOFI
- Missouri Ozark Forest Ecosystem Project
- Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations and Trade
- Maharashtra Organic Farming Federation (India)
- Multiple Option Financing Facility (lending)
- Mail Order Fine Food Association (UK)
- Michigan Organic Food and Farm Alliance
- Mixed-Oxide Fuel Fabrication Facility
- Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association
- Ministry of Finance and Industry (United Arab Emirates)
- Ministry of Finance Incorporated (Nigeria)
- Minnesota Organic Farmers' Information Exchange
- Mid-Ohio Football League (est. 1991)
- Ministry of Fisheries and Livestock (Bangladesh)
- My Oh Flippin' My
- Ministry of Finance and National Economy (Bahrain)
- Misled Overambitious Financial Eggheads
- Ministry of Finance and National Planning (Zambia)
- Ministry of Forestry and Natural Resources (Malawi)
- Masters of Flying Objects (Winnipeg, Canada Elite Junior Ultimate Frisbee Team)
- Morning Formation
Samples in periodicals archive:
In his report submitted to the cabinet, the Ministry of Fisheries said that Yemen was one of the most badly affected countries by piracy, pointing out that the fisheries sector suffered annually $150 million losses.
The Ministry of Fisheries has been coordinating with five companies to provide additional quantities of fish in the local markets, which has been suffering from "severe" shortage accompanied by significant rise in prices.
Lectures of the workshop were delivered by Japanese experts and specialists from the Ministry of Fisheries and professors from Sultan Qaboos University.
Summary: Morocco and the European Union have agreed to renew their fishing partnership, in force since March 2007, for four years, the Moroccan ministry of fisheries said in a statement.
Summary: Rabat - Morocco and the European Union have agreed to renew their fishing partnership, in force since March 2007, for four years, the Moroccan ministry of fisheries said in a statement.
The Ministry of Fisheries announced this afternoon that the quota for southern bluefin tuna will be increased for the second year in a row.