The Shenhua Baotou project will not be allowed to reopen until it meets standards set by the Ministry of Environmental Protection, the National Business Daily said.
What does MOEP stand for?
MOEP stands for Ministry of Environmental Protection (various nations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOEP
We have 1 other meaning of MOEP in our Acronym Attic
- Mayor's Office of Emergency Management (Baltimore, MD)
- Math Olympiads for Elementary and Middle Schools (Bellmore, NY)
- Mathematical Olympiads for Elementary and Middle Schools (est. 1977)
- Micro-Optical-Electrical-Mechanical System
- Ministry of the Environment
- Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources (Pakistan)
- Meteorological and Oceanographic Equipment Program
- Mineral Ore Export Permit (Department of Environment and Natural Resources; Philippines)
- Ministry of Energy and Power (Sierra Leone)
- Ministry of Environment and Public Health (Malaysia)
- Ministry of Environment and Physical Planning (Macedonia)
- Ministry of Environmental Protection and Regional Development (Latvia)
- Making Our Economy Right (est. 1991; India)
- Making Our Environment Right (Boston MA)
- Ministry of Economy and Reforms (Moldova)
- Ministry of Education and Research (various nations)
- Ministry of Energy and Regional Development (aka Ministry of Energy; Kenya)
- Maritime Ocean Engineering Research Institute
- Measures of Effectiveness and Suitability
Samples in periodicals archive:
Compared with the 11th five-year plan, more indicators, greater pressure, stricter requirements and much higher investment needs are featured in China's latest environmental protection outline, issued by the State Council, or China's Cabinet, an unnamed official with the Ministry of Environmental Protection said in the report.
TAO Detian, the spokesperson ofthe Ministry of Environmental Protection said that the new standards would not only slash the emission of pollutants, but also promote the advancement of relevant technologies and industries.
China's Ministry of Environmental Protection stated that it has approved the automaker's proposal to construct an assembly plant in Daqing.