Summary: The Ministry of Environment and Water, in coordination with the Emirates Standardisation and Metrology Authority (Esma), is preparing Emirates' safe disposal system for expired liquid and dry batteries.
What does ME stand for?
ME stands for Ministry of Environment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ME
We have 50 other meanings of ME in our Acronym Attic
- Middle East Airlines (Air Liban, Lebanon, IATA airline code)
- Middle English
- Military Equipment
- Military Special Delivery (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Millennium Edition (Microsoft Windows)
- Minimum Energy
- Minimum Evolution
- Minimum Number of Errors
- Ministério da Educação (Portuguese Ministry for Education)
- Ministria e Ekonomisë (Ministry of Economics, Albania)
- Mirador Electoral (Guatemala)
- Mirror's Edge (game)
- Miscellaneous Equipment
- Missile Enable
- Mission Économique (French: Economic Mission; various locations)
- Mission Employment (active phase of a mission or exercise)
- Mission Essential
- Mission Evangélique (French)
- Mitsubishi Electric (various locations)
- Mobiele Eenheid
Samples in periodicals archive:
The level of the river Danube is high in the Bulgarian section and is expected to increase still in the next few days, announced the Bulgarian Ministry of Environment.
The ministry of environment believes in the importance of contributing to the economic growth of the state while preserving the marine resources so as to achieve a sustainable development in line with the Qatar 2030 vision," he added.
In May 2011, Claudia Ibanez, manager of corporate affairs at Walmart El Salvador, said that four years earlier, the Ministry of Environment approved the construction.
Dubai The Ministry of Environment and Water told the Federal National Council (FNC) it has been coordinating with specialists from federal and local authorities to recover a cargo ship carrying hundreds of tonnes of diesel which sank off the coast of Umm Al Quwain in October.
This Award was given by the National Forum for Environment and Health (NFEH), which is affiliated with United Nations Environmental Program (UNEP) and is supported by the Ministry of Environment, Government of Sind and the Ministry of Environment, Government of Pakistan.
The apex court bench said the Ministry of Environment and Forests will, meanwhile, come out with an interim report on the requirement of the iron ore for the country's steel industry.