According to Ministry of Education and Culture statistics, during the year 2009-2010 there were 8500 non-Greek speakers in Cyprus' public schools.
What does MECC stand for?
MECC stands for Ministry of Education and Culture (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MECC
We have 57 other meanings of MECC in our Acronym Attic
- Melbourne Exhibition & Convention Centre (Australia)
- Metropolitain East Communication Center (Gahanna, OH)
- Metropolitan Emergency Communications Center (New Albany, OH)
- Micellar Electrokinetic Capillary Chromatography (capillary zone electrophoresis)
- Middle East Call Centre (trade show)
- Middle East Council of Churches
- Military Education Coordination Conference (now Military Education Coordination Council)
- Military Education Coordination Council
- Minimal Extra Corporeal Circuit
- Minimum Essential Communications Capability
- Minnesota Educational Computing Corporation (educational software company)
- Mitsubishi Electric Credit Corporation (Japan)
- Mobile Expandable Container Configuration (shelter)
- Mountain Empire Community College
- Manitoba Excellence in Customer Contact Achievement (Award)
- Materials Exchange Center for Community Arts (Eugene, Oregon)
- Medical Education and Communication Company Alliance
- Minnesota Educational Computing Corporation
- Missile Environment Computer Control Analysis
- Model Evaluation Consortium for Climate Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Catalonia recently won a lawsuit against the Ministry of Education and Culture, in which they demanded that national grant money for the performing arts be administered directly by the regions.