For his part, Al-Jbouri said that the Commission on Human Rights is working in cooperation with the Ministry of Displacement and Migration to end the file of the Iraqis abroad and to facilitate their return as well as to develop a programs to integrate them with the community after their long absence from their homeland.
What does MODM stand for?
MODM stands for Ministry of Displacement and Migration (Iraq)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MODM
We have 6 other meanings of MODM in our Acronym Attic
- MODIS Land Science Team
- Ministry of Defense Language Institute
- Miscellaneous Operational Details, Local Operations
- Modified Location
- MODular plug LOCk (security device modular telephone connectors)
- Modernization of Logistics
- Modernization of Logistics 1977
- Maturity Onset Diabetes Mellitus
- Menace of Darth Maul
- Middle Office Data Model
- Multiple Objective Decision Making
- Museum of Dead Media (technology preservation; South Africa)
- Modify Master Process
- Modular Medical
- Modification Management Information System (US Navy)
- Miejskiego Osrodka Doskonalenia Nauczycieli (Polish: Municipal Teachers' Center of Excellence)
- Mid-Ohio District Nurses Association
- MO&DSD Operational/Development Network
- Missouri Department of Natural Resources
- Magic Online Digital Object (Magic the Gathering, game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Baghdad / NINA /-- Ministry of Displacement and Migration announced a number of recommendations issued by the first coordination conference held between the ministry and the local government in Anbar province to support the voluntary returnees of the internal and external displacement.
During his stay in Baghdad, the Representative met to date with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Displacement and Migration, the Implementation and Follow-up Committee for National Reconciliation, the Minister of Human Rights, meeting with the Head of Human Rights Committee at the Baghdad Provincial Council and the Baghdad Governor, representatives of the international community and Meeting with the Prime Minister of Iraq.