Muscat, Apr 23 (ONA)---The Technical Committee of the quarries of crushers, marble and chrome conducted technical visits to assess proposed sites for private crushers as part of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry's plan to establish private crushers in different regions of the Sultanate.
What does MOFCOM stand for?
MOFCOM stands for Ministry of Commerce (China)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Ministry of Fisheries, Agriculture, and Marine Resources (United Nations)
- Minnesota Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (St. Paul)
- Mechanization Of Freight And Shipping Terminal
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (South Korea)
- Multiphase Flow and Multicomponent Transport Model (US EPA)
- Market Overton Free Church (Rutland, England, UK)
- Medial Orbito-Frontal Cortex (brain)
- Midwest Organic Farmers Cooperative
- Mini of Fairfield County (car dealership; Stamford, CT)
- Ministry of Fisheries and Cooperatives (International Fund for Agricultural Development; Mauritius)
- Medical Operations Flight Controller Tag Up (US NASA)
- Magnitude-Only Fourier Data
- Moraga-Orinda Fire District (Moraga, CA)
- Ministry of Finance Development Planning (Africa)
- Measure(s) of Force Effectiveness
- Memorandum of Final Evaluation (US DoD)
- Ministry of Finance and Economy
- Missouri Ozark Forest Ecosystem
- Ministry of Finance and Economic Affairs (Tanzania)
- Ministry of Forestry and Estate Crops (Indonesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Muscat: The dates crop (known as busoor in Oman) received by the Ministry of Commerce .
Ironically, nobody in the ministry of commerce was aware of the filing of petition and was presumed that as the petitioner is from Lahore so he must have challenged the selection process in Lahore High Court.
| KUWAIT, May 20 (KUNA) -- The fifth round of the joint Kuwaiti-Tunisian Technical Trade Committee kicked off its deliberations on Sunday at the headquarters of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
Summary: Riyadh, Jumada II 3, 1432, May 6, 2011, SPA -- Second Deputy Premier and Minister of Interior Prince Naif bin Abdulaziz Al Saud has approved punishment decisions against a number of parley importers, said a statement issued today by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
Under the relevant law, each NGO has to report to the Ministry of Commerce and Industries once every six months.