It will only review a study by the Ministry of Civil Service (MCS) that recommended changing the weekend to bring the kingdom into line with the GCC and closer to the same weekend as the rest of the world, which is generally Saturday-Sunday.
What does MOCS stand for?
MOCS stands for Ministry of Civil Service (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MOCS
We have 16 other meanings of MOCS in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of Construction and Regional Development of the Slovak Republic
- Missouri Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program
- MacPhail Operant Chambers
- Magic Online Championship Series (gaming)
- Managed Object Conformance Statements (ITU-T M 3000)
- Mayor's Office of Contract Services (New York, NY)
- Measure of Current Status (patient psychology scale)
- Michael O'Neal Chamber Singers (Roswell, Georgia)
- Microsoft Official Curriculum Seminar
- Military Occupational Classification and Structure
- Ministry of Cynical Supposition (satirical blog; Australia)
- Missile Operational Communications Systems
- Multichannel Ocean Color Sensor
- Metropolitan Organization to Counter Sexual Assault (Kansas City, MO)
- Morriston Orpheus Choir Supporters' Association (est. 1974; UK)
- Ministry of Civil Service and Insurance (Yemen)
- Molecular and Cellular Surface Imaging (Cornell Center for Materials Research; Cornell University; Ithaca, New York)
- Meander Open Complementary Split-Ring Resonator (computer engineering)
- Mean Overhaul Cycle Time
- Ministry of Communication and Transport (Tanzania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sheikh al-Marhoon and his accompanying delegation were seen off by ambassador of the Arab Republic of Egypt to the Sultanate and officials at the Ministry of Civil Service.
Then, Majlis Al-Shura discussed a number of topics listed on its agenda including the point of view of the committee of administration and human resources regarding members' opinions on the annual report of the Ministry of Civil Service for the fiscal year 1430/1431H.
The Ministry of Civil Service on Sunday announced that it had started the procedures to allocate jobs to 6,000 citizens in the state civil service units and state units' administrative apparatus.
Al Falasi holds a master's degree in business administration and commands now a number of positions in the UAE, including the Ministry of Civil Service, Chairman and Member of different temporary committees at the Private Dept of H.
Al Falasi holds a master's degree in business administration and also holds a number of positions in the UAE, including in the Ministry of Civil Service and as chairman and member of different temporary committees.
During his visit, an official talk's session was held between the Ministry of Civil Service and the Palestinian General Personnel Council.