Victoria : British Columbia Ministry of Children and Family Development.
What does MCFD stand for?
MCFD stands for Ministry of Children and Family Development (British Columbia, Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCFD
We have 21 other meanings of MCFD in our Acronym Attic
- Montana Community Finance Corporation (Helena, MT)
- Monterey County Film Commission (Monterey, CA)
- Mahoning County Family and Children First Council (Boardman, OH)
- Metis Child, Family and Community Services (Canada)
- Ministry of Community Family and Children Services (Canada)
- Medina County Federal Credit Union
- Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union (est. 1947; Livonia, MI)
- Marin County Flood Control and Water Conservation District (California)
- Malta College of Family Doctors
- Marin County Fire Department (California)
- Mount Carmel Fire Department (Mount Carmel, PA)
- Moyer's Corners Fire Department (New York)
- Multiphase Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Multiple Coagulation Factor Deficiency
- Thousand Cubic Feet per Day (measurement; also seen as MCFPD and MCF/D)
- Multiple Coagulation Factor Deficiency III
- Muskoka Community Futures Development Corporation (Huntsville, Canada)
- Michigan Council of Federal Depository Libraries
- Michigan Council for Family and Divorce Mediation
- Magnet Certified Forensic Examiner
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the end of the day, the senior government officials present from the ministry of Children and Family development were charged with the responsibility to inform the minister, Gordon Hogg, and Premier Gordon Campbell that the Aboriginal people in B.
The BC Ministry of Children and Family Development is responding to the Hughes review with a $273 million allocation for child protection.