By 2020, the Russian Ministry of Atomic Energy predicts that nuclear generation could reach 300 bn kwh per annum, more than double the 2002 level.
What does MAE stand for?
MAE stands for Ministry of Atomic Energy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAE
We have 145 other meanings of MAE in our Acronym Attic
- Metropolitan Area Exchange
- Michigan Avenue Elementary School (Florida)
- Mid-America Earthquake
- Middletown Adult Education (Connecticut)
- Military Advanced Education (magazine; Armed Forces Communications & Electronics Association)
- Military and Aerospace Electronics (conference)
- Ministère des Affaires Étrangères (French)
- Ministero degli Affari Esteri (Italian Minstry of Foreign Affairs)
- Ministerul Afacerilor Externe (Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- Ministry of Agriculture and Environment (various locations)
- Missile Accident Emergency
- Mission Accomplishment Estimate
- Mississippi Association of Educators
- Mitral Annular Excursion
- Mitsubishi Automotive Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Mobility Assistive Equipment (Medicare)
- Mobius Account Executive
- Monitoreo de Asistencia Escolar (Spanish: Attendance Monitoring; Guatemala)
- Moves All Extremities
- Multi-Sensory Aesthetic Experience
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lev Golubchikov, Ministry of Atomic Energy, Russian Federation, discussed the Russian program.
Nigmatulin says the Ministry of Atomic Energy would finance most of the $1.
The Ministry of Atomic Energy is the Contracting Party for Russia.
The Russian Ministry of Atomic Energy (Minatom) has no idea how much fissile material was produced or is currently held in the former Soviet Union today.