January 4, 2013 (KHARTOUM) -Unidentified gunmen held up Monday salaries of workers of the Ministry of Animal Resources in South Darfur State hours before to pay it.
What does MOAR stand for?
MOAR stands for Ministry of Animal Resources (Sudan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOAR
- Misamis Occidental Aquamarine Park (Philippines)
- Mob of Angry Peasants
- Mobile Oriented Applications Platform
- Mother Of All Parties
- Mother of All Pineapples (gaming)
- Mother of All Projects
- Missouri Academy of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Organization on Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention and Parenting
- Mothers Organized Against Police Terror
- Massachusetts Organization for Addiction Recovery (Boston, MA)
- More Options for Accessory Residences (Seattle, WA)
- Mother of All Rallies (Washington, DC)
- Mecosta-Osceola Area Resource Center
- Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Modern Armenian (linguistics)
- Missouri Army National Guard
- Migrant Offshore Aid Station (est. 2013; Malta)
- Mikkelin Seudun Opiskelija-Asunnot Oy (Finnish: Mikkeli District Student Housing Ltd.)
- Mine and Obstacle Avoidance Sonar
- Ministry of Aviation Supply (Ministry of Defence; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The French expert said that the Ministry of Animal Resources has shown keenness to cooperate with Semex company to enhance local breeds.
The responsibility of promotion of the economic sector in the South should be carried out mutually by those institutions working in Juba, namely: Ministry of Finance and Economic Development, Ministry of Commerce, Supply and Trades, Ministry of Animal Resources, Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, Ministry of Telecommunications, Ministry of Irrigation, Ministry of Industry and Mining, Ministry of Regional Cooperation and the GOSS Liaison Offices operating in neighbouring, sisterly and friendly countries.