SANA'A, April 3 -- The Ministry of Agriculture and Irrigation said that it has been unable to wipe out the tuta absoluta moth that was discovered late last year.
What does MOAI stand for?
MOAI stands for Ministry of Agriculture and Irrigation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOAI
- Masters of All Galaxies (role-playing game)
- Missouri Agricultural Industries Council
- Mother of All Grids
- Mother of All Groups
- Multiplayer Online Adventure Game
- Missouri Academy of General Dentistry
- Mother of All Gravity Games (video game)
- Museum of American Heritage
- Mixed/Obstructive Apnea/Hypopnea Index
- Missouri Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (Maryville, MO)
- Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor
- Mortgages Online At Interfirst (Interfirst Bank)
- Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Food Security (Malawi)
- Multimedia Ontologies and Artificial Intelligence Techniques in Law (workshop)
- Master of All Knowledge
- Mail Order Action Line
- Management of All Logistics (shipping)
- Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock (various nations)
- Mother of All Languages
- Music of All Latitudes (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sana a, 09 Sept: Yemen s Ministry of Agriculture and Irrigation and Swiss consulting firm met in Sana a for consultancy agreement on the agricultural development project to be implemented in Hadhramout coastal area at a cost of $ 30 million loan from the Arab Fund for Economic and Social Development.
The Ministry of Agriculture and Irrigation confirmed that Chinese raisins in local markets had been smuggled into the country, as they could not be brought there legally.