In 2008, it permitted the conversion of five colleges into new universities in order to support the international demand for post-secondary education and to capitalise on this industry (BC Ministry of Advanced Education 2008).
What does AVED stand for?
AVED stands for Ministry of Advanced Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AVED
We have 3 other meanings of AVED in our Acronym Attic
- Allen Video Enhanced Contrast-Differential Interference Contrast Microscopy
- Antelope Valley Environmental Collection Center (California)
- Arkansas Valley Electric Cooperative Corp
- Asian Vehicle Emission Control Conference (various locations)
- Academy of Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care Technicians
- Association of Veterans Education Certifying Officials
- Anti-Virus Emergency Discussion (Group)
- Asexual Visibility and Education Day
- Ataxia with Vitamin E Deficiency (neurodegenerative disorder)
- Avionic Engineering Division
- Automated Voucher Examining and Disbursing System
- Average Valence Electron Energy
- Association Vétérinaire Equine Française
- Average Visco-Elastic Flow
- Alianza Venezolana Para Familia (Spanish: Venezuelan Family Alliance)
- AIDS Vaccine Evaluation Group
- Association des Veuves du Génocide Agahozo
- Antelope Valley-East Kern (California water agency)
- Antelope Valley East Kern Water Agency (water distributor; Southern California)
- AMRAAM (Advanced Medium-Range Air-to-Air Missile) Vertical Eject Launcher
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ministry of Advanced Education, Employment and Immigration is providing $21.
Report for the College of New Caledonia (Prince George) and the BC Ministry of Advanced Education.
Co-published by: British Columbia Ministry of Advanced Education, Training and Technology, University Outcomes Working Committee and Center for Education Information Standards and Services.