28, the Ministerio del Interior filed charges against Crespo, before the Ministerio Publico, alleging that he belongs to the terrorist organization Sendero Luminoso.
What does MININT stand for?
MININT stands for Ministerio del Interior (Cuban Ministry of the Interior)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MININT
- Miniaturized Demand Assigned Multiple Access
- Michael Imoudu National Institute for Labour Studies (Nigerian Ministry of Labour)
- Metal Insulator Nanocluster Insulator Metal
- Mirror Advanced Reactor Study
- Member of the National Institute of Medical Herbalists (UK)
- Mini-Management Information Paper
- Managing Interoperability by Improvements in Transport System Organisation in Europe
- Minimum Implementation
- Minimum Windows NT (New Technology; Microsoft)
- Ministry of the Interior (various countries)
- Minimum Intensity Projection (medical imaging)
- Minimum Radiation
- AN/UMQ-12 Radiosonde Receptor Unit
- Management Information System (for Ministers)
- Miniature Shaft Inspection Device (video inspection system for the evaluation of bottom cleanliness of drilled shaft foundation shafts)
- Miniaturized Seismic Intrusion Detector
- Miniature Ships Inertial Navigation System
- Models for INformatIon STorage and REtrievaL
- Minutes In Trail
Samples in periodicals archive:
Particularly controversial was his tenure as head of the first Sandinista government's Ministerio del Interior, an institution that proclaimed itself the "Guardian of the People's Happiness.
del Ministerio del Interior, Torre de Gobernacion, 14 Nivel, Centro de Gobierno.
After wandering for 17 days in the jungle, Astuquilca showed up alive in the town of Kiteni, in the Echarte district, La Convencion province, said the Ministerio del Interior.
On March 30, the Procuraduria de Lavado de Activos of the Ministerio del Interior filed a complaint with the attorney general against the family for money laundering.