Rape is a medical emergency The Ministerio de Salud Publica y Asistencia Social (MSPAS) says that only 1,239 rape victims have received medical attention since 2009, meaning between 6% and 9% of those who reported the crime to the authorities.
What does MINSAP stand for?
MINSAP stands for Ministerio de Salud Publica (Cuban Ministry of Health)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores (Cuban foreign ministry)
- Mine Squadron
- Mare Island Naval Shipyard
- Marine Inertial Navigation System
- Marketing and Information Systems
- Minors in Need of Supervision
- Mushuau Innu Natuashish School (Canada)
- Center of Materials in Sensors and Actuators
- Ministerio de Salud (Spanish: Ministry of Health; Peru)
- Minimum Planned Start Date
- Minimum Signal to Interference plus Noise Ratio
- Medical Indoctrination for Medical Service Officers
- Mineralogical Society of America
- Minimum Slack Time Per Operation
- Member of the Institution of Energy (UK)
- Member of the Institute of Leadership and Management (UK)
- Member of the Institute of Measurement and Control (UK)
- Member of the Institute of Management (UK)
- Member of the Institute of Physics (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
html Consuelo Mendoza, Elissa Meites, Elizabeth Briere, Jacqueline Gernay, Oliver Morgan, and Nelson Rodriguez Monegro, for the Hospital Preparedness Working Group   Additional members of the Hospital Preparedness Working Group who contributed data: Ada Compres, Edelmira Espaillat, Carolina Garcia, Lucas Gomez, Cesarina Hernandez, Rosa Sanchez, and Lilian de los Santos, Ministerio de Salud Publica y Asistencia Social, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic; Javier Gabaldon and Alberto Romero, Pan American Health Organization/World Health Organization, Santo Domingo; and Robert Quick and Jennifer Verani, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA, USA.
Racism contributes to indigenous women's health problems A report published by the US Agency for International Development (USAID) and the Ministerio de Salud Publica y Asistencia Social (MSPAS) in 2007 also revealed that health workers' racist attitudes toward the Mayan population are another barrier, as many doctors often doubt indigenous women's ability to understand how contraception methods work and only 65% of health centers have bilingual staff.
Ministerio de Salud Publica y Bienestar Social (Asuncion) 2000 Junio 6:19.
Also: Ministerio de Salud Publica y Asistencia Social.
de Mattos ([dagger]) * Instituto de Salud Publica, Ministerio de Salud Publica, Santiago, Chile; ([dagger]) Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA; and ([double dagger]) Hospital Clinico Fusat of Rancagua, Rancagua, Chile Address for correspondence: Carlos A.
Details: Ministerio de Salud Publica y Asistencia Social.