Rape is a medical emergency The Ministerio de Salud Publica y Asistencia Social (MSPAS) says that only 1,239 rape victims have received medical attention since 2009, meaning between 6% and 9% of those who reported the crime to the authorities.
What does MINSA stand for?
MINSA stands for Ministerio de Salud (Spanish: Ministry of Health; Peru)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MINSA
- Minimum Processing Time
- Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores (Cuban foreign ministry)
- Mine Squadron
- Mare Island Naval Shipyard
- Marine Inertial Navigation System
- Marketing and Information Systems
- Minors in Need of Supervision
- Mushuau Innu Natuashish School (Canada)
- Center of Materials in Sensors and Actuators
- Ministerio de Salud Publica (Cuban Ministry of Health)
- Minimum Planned Start Date
- Minimum Signal to Interference plus Noise Ratio
- Medical Indoctrination for Medical Service Officers
- Mineralogical Society of America
- Minimum Slack Time Per Operation
- Member of the Institution of Energy (UK)
- Member of the Institute of Leadership and Management (UK)
- Member of the Institute of Measurement and Control (UK)
- Member of the Institute of Management (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ministerio de Salud data shows that, between 1995 and 1999, the number of sterilization operations increased enormously, especially in the Andean highlands.
Distribucion Territorial de las Zonas y Areas Programaticas de Salud A principios de enero de 2008 por el Decreto 97/08 se aprobo la reestructuracion de las zonas de salud y areas programaticas dependientes del Ministerio de Salud Publica.
Since the family doctor is part of the community, he/she is aware of the social, economic and health situation of the entire family (El Ministerio de Salud Publica de Cuba, 1991).
Under pressure from local citizen groups such as Movimiento sin Plomo, El Salvador's Ministerio de Salud closed the facility in September 2007 NotiCen, Sept.
Morning-after-pill decision called discriminatory Four organizations openly linked to the Catholic Church reported that the TC magistrates ordered the Ministerio de Salud to suspend distribution of the emergency oral contractive pill (EOCP), known as the morning-after pill, because it has not been proven that the pill does not have an abortive effect.
4 edificio italia Agency : Ministerio de salud pE[bar]blica, 6a.
Details: Oficina de la Division de Adquisiciones del Ministerio de Salud.