Union minister of state for railways Adhir Chowdhury, however, blamed the TMC for promoting the group across Bengal.
What does MOSR stand for?
MOSR stands for Minister of State for Railways (India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOSR
- Multicast Open Shortest Path First
- Management Organisation Sales Product IT
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (India)
- Mobile Satellite Photometric Observatory (US NASA)
- Military Occupational Skill Qualification
- Military Occupational Specialty Qualification (US DoD)
- Military Occupational Specialty Qualified (US Army)
- Modeling Of Stormwater Quality Including Tanks and Overflows
- Massively Oversized Super Quick Undercover Icy Treat Transport on Helio-Jets (Kids Next Door show)
- Mac OS Rumors (web site)
- Missile Operational Status Response
- Most Optimized Strategically Responsive (US Army garrisons)
- multiple-operator single-robot
- Museum of Sound Recording (Queens, NY)
- Ministry of Shipping, Road Transport and Highways (India)
- Mail-Extensions Object Security Services
- Maintenance Operating Support Set
- Maintenance Operational Shop Stock
- Maintenance Operational Systems Support (US DoD)
- Management Operations and Student Support (US FEMA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was accompanied by his wife Shuvra Mukherjee, Minister of State for Railways Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury, four members of Parliament Sitaram Yechury, Chandan Mmitra, Mukul Roy and Bhubaneswar Kalita, besides Foreign Secretary Ranjan Mathai.
Speaking to Gulf News, Minister of State for Railways, Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury said "Many of these projects had been announced by TMC railway ministers were for political mileage.
E Ahmed, India's minister of state for railways, who was speaking on the sidelines of a community reception in Riyadh, said that some projects were "being identified, while some are in the pipeline.
E Ahamed, India's minister of state for railways, who was speaking on the sidelines of a community reception in Riyadh, said that some projects were 'being identified, while some are in the pipeline'.
Abdul Hafeez Shaikh, Minister of State for Railways Mr.
Ahmed, Minister of State for Railways of India; Piment Arden,Director General of the National Academy for Science and representative of the U.
27 ( ANI ): Minister of State for Railways Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury on Wednesday promised to initiate strong action against those responsible for allegedly throwing a woman out of Shatabdi Express in Muzaffarnagar.