Suga was appointed minister of internal affairs and communications in Abe's Cabinet launched in September 2006.
What does MoIA stand for?
MoIA stands for Minister of Internal Affairs
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MoIA
We have 1 other meaning of MoIA in our Acronym Attic
- Molecules of Interest
- Moment Of Inertia
- Moment of Inspiration (3D modeling software)
- Most Outstanding Intern
- Mothers of Invention (band)
- Multiple on Investment (finance)
- Multiplicity of Infection
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (India)
- Ministry of Interior Transition Team (US and Iraq)
- Michigan-Ontario Identification Association
- Ministry of Immigrant Absorption (Israel)
- Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs (India)
- Modern Indo-Aryan (linguistics)
- Mu Opioid-Independent Analgesia (neuroscience)
- Mission-Oriented Items Activity Report
- Medical Officer In-Charge
- Method of Instruction Course
- Military Oceanographic Intelligence Center
- Ministry of Information and Communications (Nepal)
- Ministry of International Cooperation (Egypt)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the decree of the head of state, Kairat Tynybekov was dismissed from the post of Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan in connection with his transfer to another position.
The delegation met president Gjorge Ivanov; prime minister Nikola Gruevski; minister of internal affairs Gordana Jankulovska; minister of transport and communications Mile Jsanakievski; The Vienna-based South East Europe Media Organisation (SEEMO), an affiliate of the International Press Institute (IPI), released its report on the media situation in the Republic of Macedonia/Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
Albanian ambassador to Skopje Arben Cejku also confirmed this information while the Macedonia Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs, Xhelal Bajramu, recently announced that the agreement would be finalized next year.
President Kiir also established a security committee, which includes Gen John Kong, minister of Defense and veteran affairs, Gen Alison Manani Magaya, minister of internal affairs, Gen James Hoth the Chief of General Staff for South Sudan's army (SPLA).
4- Turkish Gendarmerie Commander General Necdet Ozel will meet with Azerbaijani Minister of Internal Affairs Ramil Usubov and several Azerbaijani generals in Azerbaijan.
Most ministers have retained their ministries in cabinet, such as Minister of Internal Affairs Ziad Baroud.