[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The move brings together a number of industry-related entities, including the Centre for Excellence in Mining Innovation (CEMI) and the Mining Innovation, Rehabilitation and Applied Research Corporation (MIRARCO).
What does MIRARCO stand for?
MIRARCO stands for Mining Innovation, Rehabilitation and Applied Research Corporation (Sudbury, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Multi-disciplinary Interest in Rural and General Health Education
- Multispectral Infrared Animation Generation Equipment
- Millennium Research for Advanced Information Technology (Japan)
- Multimedia Integrated Network by Radio Access Innovation
- Maritime Institute for Research and Industrial Development (Washington, DC)
- Meridian Integrated Recorded Announcement (Nortel networks)
- Miniature Infrared Analyzer (Thermo Environmental Instruments, Inc.)
- Minimal Invasive Radiological Assisted Necrosectomy (dead tissue removal surgery)
- Ministério de Intercessão Restaurando a Noiva (Brazil)
- Modified Indicative Routes and Navigation
- Manpower Information Retrieval and Reporting System (US Army)
- Microwave Imaging Radiometer by Aperture Synthesis
- Mobile Interactive Remote Activated Solutions
- Mobile Interactive Remote Activated System
- Mortgage Interest Relief At Source
- Multiple Isomorphous Replacement with Anomalous Scattering (organic chemistry)
- MILPERCEN Initial Recruiting And Training
- Malaysian Inland Revenue Board (taxation)
- Master of International Research Bioethics (degree; Australia)
- Molecular Indicators Research Branch (US EPA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are working in a consortium with the Mining Innovation, Rehabilitation and Applied Research Corporation (MIRARCO), Laurentian's not-for-profit research and development company.
This is a semi-intelligent automatic measurement system that allows water to be studied," according to Graeme Spiers, Director for the Centre for Environmental Monitoring at the Mining Innovation, Rehabilitation and Applied Research Corporation (MIRARCO), explains.