[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] As an example of the growing severity of the problem, the Mining Industry Training and Adjustment Council (Canada) projected in a 2006 report that 81,000 new workers will be needed within the mining industry in the next 10 years.
What does MITAC stand for?
MITAC stands for Mining Industry Training and Adjustment Council (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MITAC
We have 4 other meanings of MITAC in our Acronym Attic
- Miniature Inertial Two-Axis Gyro
- Ministry of Information, Communications and the Arts (Singapore)
- Musical Instrument Technicians Association (international)
- Madras Institute of Technology Alumni Association (Chennai, India)
- Medical Information Technology Advisory Board
- Major Industries Training Advisory Council (Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia)
- Map Interpretation and Terrain Analysis Course
- Marine Industries Technical Assistance Service Center
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Activities Committee
- Microcomputer Tactical (aid)
- Mitsubishi Aircraft Corporation American, Inc. (Japan)
- Map Interpretation Terrain Analysis Course, Day
- Minimally Invasive Thoracoscopically Assisted Coronary Artery Bypass
- Mathematics of Information Technology and Complex Systems
- Maritime Institute of Technology and Graduate Studies (Maryland)
- Maritime Institute of Technology and Graduate Studies
- Member of the Institute of Traffic Accident Investigators (UK)
- Mission Tasking Matrix (USAID)
- Magick in Theory and Practice (Aleister Crowley book)
- Mitre Text and Audio Processing (bio-security)