The second step aims at optimizing the parison's initial thickness as to ensure a desired minimum thickness in the container.
What does MINTH stand for?
MINTH stands for Minimum Thickness
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MINTH
- Monitoring Interval
- Multi-source Intelligence Toolkit
- Multimedia Internet Terminal
- Mutual Interference
- Mutual Interference Test
- Verein Mathematisch-Naturwissenschaftlicher Excellence-Center (German: Association of Mathematics and Natural Science Excellence Center)
- Marshall Islands National Telecommunications Authority (Majuro, Marshall Islands)
- Ministry of Technology (UK; obsolete)
- Miniature Terminal
- Mensa in Thueringen (subgroup of Mensa Germany)
- Minimum Test Instrumentation Equipment
- Mixed Integer Optimizer (software)
- Ministerio de Turismo Y Deporte del Uruguay (Spanish)
- Mobile Instrument Investigation Unit (US Navy)
- Member of the Institute of Nuclear Engineers (UK)
- Mission in Cote d'Ivoire (French: Ivory Coast Mission, UN)
- Minimum Energy Trajectory Model
- Minnesota Internet Users Essential Tool
- Misión de Verificación de las Naciones Unidas de Guatemala (Spanish: UN Verification Mission in Guatemala)
- Mission de las Naciones Unidas - Guatemala (United Nations Verification Mission in Guatemala)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In terms of material distribution, the syntactic-foam plugs resulted in higher minimum thickness values and less variability than the wood plug at optimum sheet surface temperatures and allowed for 5% downgauging.
ASTM C90 Standard Specification for Loadbearing Concrete Masonry Units has historically spelled minimum thickness requirements for lace shells and webs, as well as a minimum requirement for the total equivalent web thickness, but never has it included requirements for how the webs of a unit are configured.
The recommended minimum thickness is 25mm for an aesthetic effect in rockeries and 50mm for weed suppression and driveways.
The while loop is used to slice the object into maximum and minimum thickness by using conditional loop.
As it is difficult for the operators to differentiate between thicknesses on 20g portions at production speeds, to ensure a minimum packaged weight for sale, some cheese is being given away above the minimum thickness.
Minimum thickness Viscosity Coating ([micro]m) Fig.
An effect of the filter cut-off upon the maximum and minimum thickness deviations compared to nominal thickness is illustrated in Figure 9.