The model is to be equipped with lithium ion batteries, and will have a minimum range 100 kms per charge.
What does RMIN stand for?
RMIN stands for Minimum Range
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RMIN
- Royal Militia Island of Jersey
- Java RMI Based JDBC Driver
- Rocky Mountain Intercollegiate Lacrosse League
- Rec.Music.Indian.Misc (newsgroup)
- Refined Message Information Model
- Royal Military Institute of Manitoba
- Rocky Mountain Information Management Association (Colorado)
- Retail Motor Industry Monitoring Committee
- Rocky Mountain Independent Media Center
- Rocky Mountain Type 2 Incident Management Team
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Rocky Mountain Information Network
- Risk Minimization Programmes (various locations)
- Reliability and Maintainability Improvement Program
- Reliance Monthly Income Plan (India)
- Resource, Market, Image, Product (product planning)
- Rural Medical Immersion Programme (University of Otago; New Zealand)
- Radioactive Material Incident Report
- Raja Muda Selangor International Regatta (Malaysia)
- Receiver Makes It Right (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Agni-V left India knocking at the door of a select club of nations with inter-continental ballistic missiles (ICBMs), which have a minimum range of 5,500 kilometres.
Pendulum sights have a maximum effective range from a treestand of roughly 30 yards and a minimum range of roughly five yards.
Since the voltage changes in the time domain consist of frequency components at all frequencies, the goal of a PDN design can be described by the minimum range of voltage changes, and maximum current drawn by ICs.
The minimum range for proving whether your system will deliver at long range is 300 yards.