6] probability that a contaminant will survive on a product after sterilization * Less than one non-sterile item exists in a million items sterilized The industry is moving toward developing rational methods for selecting SALs in order to facilitate the selection of minimum radiation doses that would render products safe for their intended use.
What does MINIRAD stand for?
MINIRAD stands for Minimum Radiation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Metal Insulator Nanocluster Insulator Metal
- Mirror Advanced Reactor Study
- Member of the National Institute of Medical Herbalists (UK)
- Mini-Management Information Paper
- Managing Interoperability by Improvements in Transport System Organisation in Europe
- Minimum Implementation
- Minimum Windows NT (New Technology; Microsoft)
- Ministerio del Interior (Cuban Ministry of the Interior)
- Ministry of the Interior (various countries)
- Minimum Intensity Projection (medical imaging)
- AN/UMQ-12 Radiosonde Receptor Unit
- Management Information System (for Ministers)
- Miniature Shaft Inspection Device (video inspection system for the evaluation of bottom cleanliness of drilled shaft foundation shafts)
- Miniaturized Seismic Intrusion Detector
- Miniature Ships Inertial Navigation System
- Models for INformatIon STorage and REtrievaL
- Minutes In Trail
- Minimum Weight Tracking System
- Minimum Variance Orbit Determination
- Microwave Ionosphere Nonlinear Interaction Experiment
Samples in periodicals archive:
We were also told at the time that we could sit on these DU penetrator rods for five years and still be below minimum radiation levels.