Riaz Hussain Qureshi while presenting the overview of the program informed that the program is aimed at enchanting the standard of education in affiliated colleges and to identify those colleges which meet the minimum quality standards as prescribed by HEC.
What does MQS stand for?
MQS stands for Minimum Quality Standard (trade)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MQS
We have 23 other meanings of MQS in our Acronym Attic
- Mary Queen of Scots
- Material Quality Specification
- Material Quality System
- Maximum Queue Size
- Message Queuing Software
- Micro-Quadlock System
- Military Qualification Skills
- Military Qualification Standards
- Minimal Qualified Subsets
- Minimum Qualification Score (sports)
- Module Query System
- Mustique International Airport, St. Vincent and Grenadines (IATA code)
- Mammography Quality Standards Act of 1992
- Molecular Quantum Similarity Indices
- MQSeries Integrator (message broker)
- Molecular Quantum Similarity Measures
- Mammography Quality System Regulation
- Mammography Quality Standards Reauthorization Act
- Missouri Quad Society Watershed Task Force
- Macroscopic Quantum Tunneling
Samples in periodicals archive:
This externality does not justify a strict and costly complete non-discrimination rule, with all the flaws Faulhaber and others have noted, It does, however, suggest potential merit in a less intrusive minimum quality standard that still provides incentives to innovate in order to offer improved quality.
Experience in the aged-care sector shows clearly that voluntary adherence even to sector agreed minimum quality standards is rare," the submission states.
He said that given the impact of the recession, it was "extremely unlikely" the Assembly Government would meet its target for all social housing to attain a minimum quality standard by 2012.
Lab tests on products made with Lap FormAir have confirmed that the minimum quality standards required by the market in the various application segments have been exceeded by far.
This temporary waiver, called the Interim Policy, compromises the government's staffing requirements, which are intended to protect minimum quality standards in children's services.