Even with the extension of the qualifying period from one to two years, employers also still face the risk of certain automatically unfair claims, such as discrimination, which do not require a minimum qualifying period of service.
What does MQP stand for?
MQP stands for Minimum Qualifying Period (Canadian pension plans)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MQP
We have 13 other meanings of MQP in our Acronym Attic
- Media Quality of Service (Digital 5)
- Motivational Quotes of the Day
- Movie Quote of the Day
- Major Qualifying Project (Worcester Polytech)
- Manufacturer Quality Products (website)
- Manufacturing Quality Plan
- Marketing Qualified Prospect
- Mary Queen of Peace (church)
- Medical Qigong Practitioner
- Military Qualification Program
- Model Question Paper (education)
- Malta Qualified Persons Association (University of Malta)
- Mediator Query Processor Element
- Message Queue Put Message Options
- Myall Quays Prestige Properties (Australia)
- Malaysian Qualifications Register (Malaysia)
- Material Quality Report
- Maximally Quiescent Ratio
- Methodist Quarterly Review (Christian publication)
- Mexico Quarterly Review (University of the Americas; Mexico City, Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Similarly, increasing the qualifying period for unfair dismissal from one year to two years will not prevent other claims being brought which don't require a minimum qualifying period, such as discrimination.
He said, after a minimum qualifying period, customers would have access to small low cost loans.