Let us assume that the minimum processing time is obtained in this case for the ([j.
What does MINPRT stand for?
MINPRT stands for Minimum Processing Time
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Mobile International Network Operator (Santa Clara, CA)
- Money Is No Object
- Mitogen-Induced Nuclear Orphan Receptor
- Main Injector Neutrino Oscillation Search (nuclear physics)
- Mine Operating System (United Kingdom)
- Mouse Inducible Nitric Oxide Synthase
- Micro-Integrated Intelligent Optical Sensor Systems
- MIIDS IDB; Navy Operations; Tactical and UB Resources
- Mt. Isarog National Park (Philippines)
- Mine Warfare Forces, Pacific
- Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores (Cuban foreign ministry)
- Mine Squadron
- Mare Island Naval Shipyard
- Marine Inertial Navigation System
- Marketing and Information Systems
- Minors in Need of Supervision
- Mushuau Innu Natuashish School (Canada)
- Center of Materials in Sensors and Actuators
- Ministerio de Salud (Spanish: Ministry of Health; Peru)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Four-to-Eight Door Scenarios A little different from the results in the previous subsection, the minimum processing time algorithm incurs the shortest average travel time in this four-to-eight door layout and thus produces the highest average throughput among these four policies, in most cases under data sets three and four, as shown in Table 4 and 5.