01) as the minimum price variation for quoting prices for orders to buy or sell.
What does MPV stand for?
MPV stands for Minimum Price Variation (smallest increment of a stock price)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MPV
We have 76 other meanings of MPV in our Acronym Attic
- Market Potential Value (micromarket index)
- Mars Piloted Vehicle
- MassMutual Participation Investors (Springfield, MA)
- Material Price Variance
- Mean Platelet Volume (blood test)
- Mechanically Propelled Vehicle
- Meerwein-Ponndorf-Verley (organic chemistry)
- Membrane Pressure Vessel
- Military Pay Voucher
- Mine Protected Vehicle
- Ministria e Pushtetit Vendor (Albanian: Ministry of Local Government)
- MIPCC Powered Vehicle (DARPA)
- Mobile Packaging Van (LANL)
- Mobile Performance Venue (architecture design)
- Mouse Parvovirus
- Movement for Principals and Values (Guatemala)
- Multi-Peptide Vaccine
- Multi-Port Ventilator
- Multi-Purpose Vehicle
- Multipurpose Passenger Vehicles
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this study, we examine how market structure moderates the effect of the minimum price variation on execution costs.
CATS), there will be a positive relation between market depth and the minimum price variation, since "time precedence and a large minimum price variation protect traders who display size by forcing quote matchers to improve price significantly if they wish to acquire precedence.