He said a new law was in the works, which would amend existing legislation on housing for the elderly and the disabled that would set minimum operating standards.
What does MOS stand for?
MOS stands for Minimum Operating Standard
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MOS
We have 281 other meanings of MOS in our Acronym Attic
- Microsoft Office Specialist
- MIDS on Ship (Multifunctional Information Distribution System)
- Military Obligated Service
- Military Occupation Skill
- Military Occupational Specialty (US Army)
- Military Oceanography Subcommittee
- Military One Source (US DoD)
- Military Operations Specialist (FAA)
- Mini Operating System
- Minimum Operable Segment (rail transit construction planning; various locations)
- Minimum Operating Strip
- Minimum Operational Sensitivity
- Ministry of Sound (London Night Club)
- Minus Optical Strip (acting)
- Miracle of Science (science fiction)
- Mission of Service
- Mission Operational Specialty
- Mission Operations System (US NASA)
- Mit Out Sprechen/Sound (without speech; German/English movie term for shot without dialog)
- Mittelstandskinder Ohne Strom (band, German: Middle-Class Children Without Energy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It supports clubs that are looking to attain the Club Mark, which is Sport England's accreditation for high quality clubs that comply with the minimum operating standards in four areas: ?
Our aim is for all ground handlers at Seletar Airport to meet a set of minimum operating standards for essential airside services.
If VSPs are not required to be licensed in the state in which the client resides, check that the VSP is a member of the Viatical Association of America and has voluntarily agreed to comply with NAIC standards; this will ensure certain minimum operating standards and payout amounts.
These institutions would be certified by the Treasury Department, which would also establish capital standards and loss reserve requirements, promulgate minimum operating standards and reporting requirements, and arrange for regulatory examinations.
For SPA and SFA, the PPAs allow SMUD to reduce its project capacity payments in the event the projects operate at levels below certain minimum operating standards noted in the PPA and eliminate capacity payments in the event of severe and persistent underperformance.