For a complete cycle of the engine operation, the minimum oil film thickness is compared to the results obtained by Goenka et al.
What does MOFT stand for?
MOFT stands for Minimum Oil Film Thickness
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MOFT
- Ministry of Forests and Range (British Columbia, Canada)
- Maintenance Of Flying Skills
- Media Optimized File System
- Ministry of Forest Services
- Ministry of Fun Suppression (humor)
- Ministry of Sound
- Multiple Organ Failure Syndrome
- Mandurah Offshore Fishing and Sailing Club (Australia)
- Ministry of Forests and Soil Conservation (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Merseyside Open Fencing Tournament (UK)
- Minister of Finance and Treasury
- Ministry of Foreign Trade (various locations)
- Mayor's Office of Film, Theater and Broadcasting (New York, NY)
- Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation (China)
- Ministry of Foreign Trade and International Cooperation (Guyana)
- MiG (Mikoyan & Gurevich) Operational Flying Training Unit (India)
- Maintenance of Way
- Man Of Few Words
- Military Order of Foreign Wars
- Ministry of Fish Wealth (Yemen)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although, in the central plane the same minimum film thickness as in the aligned case is obtained, the minimum oil film thickness is inferior to that corresponding in the aligned case.
6 and 7 show the effect of viscosity on the minimum oil film thickness (MOFT) and the maximum hydrodynamic pressure.