Their minimum joint space width increased from a baseline mean of 1.
What does MJSW stand for?
MJSW stands for Minimum Joint Space Width (arthritis indicator)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MJSW
- Modern Japanese Studies Program (Hokkaido University; Japan)
- Minnesota Job Skills Partnership Board
- Methodologies for Jitter and Signal Quality
- Montenegro Judicial System Reform Project
- Malaysian Journal of Soil Science
- May Jensen Shawa Solomon LLP (law firm; Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Monmouth Junior Science Symposium (Monmouth University; West Long Branch, NJ)
- Malankara Jacobite Syrian Sunday School Association (India)
- Monte Jade Science and Technology Association (Hong Kong)
- Mean Joint Space Width
- Minneapolis Job Support Workshop (Edina, MN)
- Mobile Job Support Worker (psychiatric rehabilitation client support)
- Multi-Jurisdictional Solid Waste Task Group (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Maintenance Job Tracking
- Management Joint Trust (Switzerland)
- Mean January Temperature (weather statistic)
- Mechanical Joint Tightness
- Moral Judgement Test
- Multi-Jackbolt Tensioners
- Museum of Jurassic Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
The minimum joint space width (JSW) of the medial compartment of the tibiofemoral joint was assessed by digital image analysis.
KneeAnalyzer(TM) utilizes Optasia's proprietary model-based vision technology to assess Minimum Joint Space Width (mJSW), Joint Space Profile, and Fractal Signature Analysis of the sub-chondral bone.