The increased stock investment of individuals was attributed to companies' reduction of minimum investment units and an overall stock market decline.
What does MIU stand for?
MIU stands for Minimum Investment Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MIU
We have 53 other meanings of MIU in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Information Unit
- Memory Interface Unit (microprocessor architecture and memory interface)
- Men in Uniform
- Message Interface Unit
- Metallic Interface Unit (Hekimian)
- Meter Interface Unit
- Microwave Interface Unit
- Middle Income Unit
- Million International Units
- Minimally Invasive Urology (various locations)
- Minor Injuries Unit (hospitals)
- Misr International University (Cairo, Egypt)
- Missile Interface Unit
- Mobile Internet User
- Moisture, Insolubles, and. Unsaponifiables (grease rendering)
- Moisture, Insolubles, Unsaponifiables
- Molecular Imaging University (Siemens)
- Mongolian International University (Mongolia)
- Mother Infant Unit
- Multifunction Interface Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Purpose of Share Split To reduce the minimum investment unit, to enhance the liquidity, and increase the number of investors in shares of KDX.
The minimum investment unit for the REITs will be 50,000 yen to make it easier for individual investors to join in, the TSE added.
The minimum investment unit for investors is 1 million yen.