A third dam, the Ambuklao was shut down even before the drought, but the 100 megawatt Binga and the Magat continues to operate even with its water levels teetering on minimum elevation with several months more left before the onset of the rainy season by June.
What does MinEL stand for?
MinEL stands for Minimum Elevation (water reservoir, flow)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- More Is Never Enough
- Mine Assembly Facility
- Mine Counter-Measure Station (US Navy)
- Ministerio de Educación (Spanish: Education Ministry)
- Mine Defense Laboratory
- Ministerio de Educación (Ministry of Education, Chile)
- Ministry of Environment and Forestry (Cameroon)
- Ministry of the Economy and Finances (Cameroon)
- Ministry of Economics Finance and Industry (France)
- Ministry of the Economy and Finance (France)
- Middleware for Network Eccentric and Mobile Applications
- Mining and Environmental Monitoring and Assessment Using Earth Observing Techniques
- Minelaying Operations
- Ministry of Environment and Protection of Nature
- Mine Improvement and New Emergency Response
- Ministry of Industry and Energy (Spain)
- Editorial Platform for Electronic and Traditional Publishing
- Minerals Exploration Recording System (Canada)
- Mapping the Internet Electronic Resources Virtual Archive (US)
- MIcro/Nano Experimental Robot Vehicle for Asteroid (Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the federal level, the Federal Emergency Management Agency began the National Flood Insurance Program in 1968, in which participating counties adopt minimum elevation standards designed to reduce damage from storms in flood-prone areas.
It has a five-foot minimum elevation for less interruption by rain and is environmentally designed to be watered with recycled water.