These values are slightly greater than the values of stress exponents of minimum creep rate in tension determined for a similar Al composite (21.
What does MCR stand for?
MCR stands for Minimum Creep Rate
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCR
We have 293 other meanings of MCR in our Acronym Attic
- Military Civil Relations
- Military Communications Representative
- Military Communications Requirement
- Military Compact Reactor
- Military Contract Requirement(s)
- Mini Club Romand (automobile club; Switzerland)
- Mini Cooper Register (automobile club; UK)
- Minimum Capital Requirement
- Minimum Cell Rate
- Minimum Course Requirements
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 6 OMITTED] In Figure 6 dependence of minimum creep rate of condensate Ti-2Si upon applied stress is shown.
Since the strain in the secondary region was often quite small, especially at the lower temperatures, it was necessary to assume that the minimum creep rate was representative of secondary behaviour.