director of the Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Institute in Crown Point, Ind.
What does MISS stand for?
MISS stands for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MISS
We have 41 other meanings of MISS in our Acronym Attic
- Moscow Izdatel Sovetskoe Radio Ionosfernye (Russian journal)
- Medical Information Security Readiness Team
- Make It Simple Stupid
- Man In Space Soonest (precursor to Project Mercury)
- Managed Internet Security Services
- Marion Information Sharing System (Florida)
- Mecklenburg Internet Service System (ISP)
- Microbially Induced Sedimentary Structures (microbiology)
- Microwave Imager Sounder Suite
- Migration and Infrastructure Support Services
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Suite
- Mississippi (old style)
- Mississippi National River and Recreation Area (US NPS)
- Mobile Integrated Support System
- Moderator Isotope Separation System
- Modified Importance Sampling Scheme
- Mothers in Sympathy and Support
- Multiband Infrared Source Solution
- Management Information Systems Student Association
- Manpower Information Systems Support Activity (USMC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (MISS) is a surgical technique that utilises the most advanced technology and innovative procedures to treat a range of spinal conditions.
00 Paperback RD768 This portable pocket reference (5x7") contains color surgical photos and b&w diagnostic images and will be useful as an introduction or refresher for minimally invasive spine surgery procedures and techniques.